- The computer generates a random whole number between 1 and 200.
- The computer prompts the user to guess.
- The user has to guess the number. After the user types in his guess the computer tells if this was bigger or smaller than the number it generated, or it was exactly that number.
- If the user hits 'x', he can leave the game without guessing the number.
- If the user presses 's', show the hidden value (cheat)
- If the user presses 'd' the game gets into debug mode: the system starts to show the current number to guess every time, just before asking the user for new input. Pressing 'd' again turns off debug mode. (It is a toggle.)
- The 'm' button is another toggle. It is called 'move mode'. When it is 'on', the object move a little bit after every step (+/-2). Pressing 'm' again will turn this feature off.
- Let the user guess several times.
- Pressing 'n' will skip this game and start a new one (generate new number to guess).