- Create a 'calculator' application that accepts two numbers 'a' and 'b' and an 'operation' that can be either 'add' or 'multiply'.
- Return the appropirate result.
- Create it on you computer in two files. A main web serving file and a module with two functions 'add' and 'multiply'
- On your local computer create a directory for a project.
- In the directory create a file called 'lambda_function.py' this will hold the main function.
- Create also a file called 'mymodule.py'.
- Upload the whole thing using zip.