Exercises Session 2
- Create a directory and inside create a new local repository.
- Create a directory and in that directory create a file. (You can use Visual Studio or Eclipse or your IDE to start a new project.)
- Add the directories and files to the repository.
- Are there any files that should not be tracked?
- Make sure git will ignore them in this project.
- Make some changes. Check what are the changes. Commit some of them.
- Go over the previous chapter and execute all the commands we went through.
- If there is any problem. Ask for help!