Exercises: Multiply numbers
- Write a script with a function to multiply numbers sub multiply.
- Once it is ready move the multiply subroutine to the library.pl file that already has the add subroutine and write a script that can use it.
- Create a package called Exercise::Calc that will export the multiply function. Write a script that will use this module and the given functions.
- Write a few test cases for both the add and multiply functions. Including test cases where you try to add 3 or more numbers. As the tests are failing, mark them as TODO.
- Fix the add() function so it passes its new tests with 3 or more parameters.
- Add short user documentation that can be read by perldoc.
- Create the files necessary for distributions and make sure you can generate the tar.gz file.