- Using the random module the computer "thinks" about a whole number between 1 and 200.
- The user has to guess the number. After the user types in his guess the computer tells if this was bigger or smaller than the number it generated.
- If the user hits 'x', he can leave the game without guessing the number.
- If the user presses 's', show the hidden value (cheat)
- If the user presses 'd' the game gets into debug mode: the system starts to show the current number to guess every time, just before asking the user for new input. Pressing 'd' again turns off debug mode. (It is a toggle.)
- The 'm' button is another toggle. It is called 'move mode'. When it is 'on', the object move a little bit after every step (+/-2). Pressing 'm' again will turn this feature off.
- Let the user guess several times.
- Pressing 'n' will skip this game and start a new one (generate new number to guess).