Exercise: Add doctests to your own code
- Pick a module from your own code and create a backup copy. (from work)
- Add a function called 'self_test' that uses 'assert' to test some of the real functions of the module.
- Add code that will run the 'self_test' when the file is executed as a script.
- Add documentation to one of the functions and convert the 'assert'-based tests to doctests.
- Convert the mechanism that executed the 'self_test' to run the doctests as well.
- Let me know what are the dificulties!