Exercies: Raise My Exception
This is very similar to the exercise the first chapter about exceptions, but in this case you need to create your own hierarchy of exception classes.
- Write a function that expects a positive integer as its single parameter.
- Raise exception if the parameter is not a number.
- Raise a different exception if the parameter is not positive.
- Raise a different exception if the parameter is not whole number.
- In each case make sure both the text and the type of the exceptions are different.
- Include the actual value received as an attribute in the exception object.