Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #5
- 00:00 Keyboard shortcuts for the slides
- 01:25 Reviewing the exercises from the previous chapter. Talking about operator precedence.
- 04:09 The math module of Python. Attributes and methods.
- 09:45 The Python interactive shell (REPL).
- 19:40 The beginning of the "Second steps" chapter up till "Conditional main".
- 19:55 Modules - the sys module, getsizeof.
- 30:00 The main function, indentation.
- 35:25 Can a function be named the same name as an already existing function?
- 37:10 Indentation
- 38:36 Conditional main (dunderscore) (error correction: those are quotations around "__main_"_ not parentheses.)
Published on 2022-09-26
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post