Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in alphabetical order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Bash - the shell language of Unix/Linux.
- C# .NET - the language of Microsoft.
- Docker - the de-facto standard in containers.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Perl on the Perl Maven site.
When you create a file with some text in it, you would think that that text is stored in the computer as it is.
It is not like that. Each letter, each number, each punctuation (e.g. !?:) has a number and that number is stored.
Then the various programs you use to show that file will automatically convert the number to the drawing you are familiar with.