Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Programming Exercises for any language.
There are cases when you'd like to let some code run, but if it takes too much time you'd like to stop it. Usually libraries of network operatons (eg. http requests) have a built-in mechanisem to set the timeout, but sometimes you'd like to create your own timeout in Python.