Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Programming Exercises for any language.
This is a project idea included in the list of exercises.
There are tons of possiblities to have counters depending on how do you access it and where does it keep the score. In this exercise you are required to implement a number of different counters. A few ideas follow:
This is the Python solution of the Exercise: Implement the wc command of Linux/Unix (word count).