Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Angular JS - some old articles about Angular 1.
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Programming Exercises for any language.
Most of the article are written by Gabor Szabo who provides Automation and DevOps related services. (Setting up CI systems, intorducing test automation, moving the company to "the cloud", etc.)
Being able to catch exceptions is important, but so is the ability to raise exceptions (or throw exceptions) as it is called in Groovy.