Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in alphabetical order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Bash - the shell language of Unix/Linux.
- C# .NET - the language of Microsoft.
- Docker - the de-facto standard in containers.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Perl on the Perl Maven site.
Visual Studio Code is one of the most popular IDEs these days. Contributing to it would probably be cool, but also extremely difficult. Given that is a mature product with millions of users, most likely the easy issues have all been addressed.
If you visit the web site the only indication as to how to contribute to it I found was a small GitHub logo at the bottom that leads to the GitHub repository of VS Code
Most of the popular programming languages have open source 3rd-party libraries with library registries. In the Digger projects we try to collect data about these project and show them in a way that help the users and the potential contributors.