Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Bash - the shell language of Unix/Linux.
- C# .NET - the language of Microsoft.
- Docker - the de-facto standard in containers.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Perl on the Perl Maven site.
Making sure the dependencies of a large project work well together is not an easy task. In this article I try to describe a process that might work for you as well.
Keep the list of immediate dependencies in requirements.txt without declaring version numbers.
Keep the output of pip freeze with the specific version numbers in constraints.txt.
Also follow the YouTube channel of Ivett: Cup of Code.
I just saw a lovely idea in Python to create super-global variables.
That is variable that will be available somehow globally in all the packages.