Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Bash - the shell language of Unix/Linux.
- C# .NET - the language of Microsoft.
- Docker - the de-facto standard in containers.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Perl on the Perl Maven site.
- Programming Exercises for any language.
When I teach Python I keep telling my students to avoid importing using *, but it isn't always easy as there are many examples on the Internet, some even in official documentation, using code like:
from tkinter import *
Instead of that it would be better to write:
import tkinter as tk
Originally DevOps was mode of operation in which Developers and Operations worked together.
It was created because in many companies there were silos: Developers, (Maual) QA engineers, Operations and the communication among these silos was less than ideal. (also know as "really bad").
The DevOps movement eliminated the silos, made the whole process much smoother.