Welcome to the Code Maven!
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Programming Exercises for any language.
Install the reportlab module using:
pip install reportlab
Travis-CI provides Continuous Integration for projects in GitHub repositories. For public repositories it is even free.
In other words, if Travis-CI is enabled and configured for your GitHub repository, then every time you push changes out to GitHub, Travis-CI will automatically run the test on the latest commit.
This is great, as it means you can get feedback for your changes within a few minutes.