Welcome to the Code Maven!
Helping you improve your programming and DevOps related knowledge to allow you to have a better job with more satisfaction and higher salary.
The main topics in abc order
- Ansible - the configuration management system.
- Bash - the shell language of Unix/Linux.
- C# .NET - the language of Microsoft.
- Docker - the de-facto standard in containers.
- Flask, the Python microframework.
- Git, the most popular Open Source version control system.
- Go - Golang, the programming language created at Google.
- Groovy, the programming language used for Jenkins pipelines.
- Jenkins, the automation server used for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Perl on the Perl Maven site.
Most of the articles were written by Gabor Szabo who provides Automation and DevOps related services. (Setting up CI systems, introducing test automation, moving the company to "the cloud", etc.)
Code to upload multiple files with HTML and Flask.
Beautiful Soup is probably the most popular Python library to parse HTML files.