(<-) Switch between branches
Simple automatic merge (->)
Exercises Session 4
- While still on the master branch create 2 new files A.txt and B.txt with the content "a file" and "b file" respevtively.
- Commit the changes.
- As you make the changes, keep using gitk --all to observe the changes.
- Create three new branches featureA, featureB, and featureC. (or any other names)
- On master make a commit to README. (Add a line 'this is master')
- On featureA make a few commits to a file called A.txt.
- On featureB make a few commits to a file called B.txt.
- On featureC make a commit to README changing (Add a line 'this is feaure C').