Set up Linux - user
Set up Linux - hostname
Set up Linux - complete
- Type in your full name.
- Select a username for yourself.
- Type in a good password. (twice)
- Home directory encryption: No
- Timezone (it decided Asia/Jerusalem for me): Yes
- Partition disks: select "Guided - use entire disk" (no LVM)
- SCSI3 ...
- Write the changes to disks? YES!!!!
- Configure the package manager proxy (leave it empty)
- Upgrades of the system: "No automatic updates"
- Software selection: don't select anything now.
- Install the GRUB boot loader on a hard disk - YES