Exercise: Module my_sum
- Create a file called my_simple_math.py with two functions: div(a, b), add(a, b), that will divide and add the two numbers respectively.
- Add another two functions called test_div and test_add that will test the above two functions using assert.
- Add code that will run the tests if someone execute python my_simple_math.py running the file as if it was a script.
- Create another file called use_my_simple_math.py that will use the functions from my_math module to calculate 2 + 5 * 7
- Make sure when you run python use_my_simple_math.py the tests won't run.
- Add documentation to the "add" and "div" functions to examples that can be used with doctest.
- Can you run the tests when the file is loaded as a module?