Getting started with Google CloudThis, along with the other courses can be given either on-site in the offices of the client or on-line via Zoom or other means. Contact Gabor Szabo for more details.
- Be able to create a Google Cloud account
- Create and destroy a computation instance
- Set up a Virtual Private Server
- Set up a web application
- Software Developers.
- QA Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Technical leads who want to learn about the Google Cloud.
- A laptop that can connect to the internet with a text editor you are familiar with.
- Basic knowladge of Linux
- No prior experience with the cloud is required.
- 8 academic hours. (Two half-days)
Getting started with GCP
- Overview - GCP services
- Google Compute Engine - VPS
- Google Storage
- Googel Cloud SQL
- Google Functions
- Creating your GCP account
- Using GCP Free of charge
Google Compute Engine
- Available machine types and how to configure them.
- Creating and configuring virtual machines
- Connecting to the virtual machine
- Private IP / Public IP
- Ephemeral IP vs fixed IP
Data Storage in GCP
- What are buckets
- Using gs to save files
- Store, retrive files
Managed SQL databases in Google cloud
- Creating a manage database in the cloud
- Accessing the database
If you are interested in this course, contact Gabor Szabo for more details.