Continuous Integration with Travis-CIThis, along with the other courses can be given either on-site in the offices of the client or on-line via Zoom or other means. Contact Gabor Szabo for more details.
- To be able to set up a Continuous Integration environment using Travis-CI
- This course is for programmers and DevOps or Test Automation engineers who would like to use CI for their GitHub-based project.
- Experience with a text editor like emacs, vi, pico or notepad.
- Duration of the course is 4 academic hours.
- The course includes approximately 40% hands on lab work.
Travis-CI on empty repository
- Create a an (almost) empty GitHub repository
- Connect to Travis-CI
- Enable Travis-CI on this repository
- See both success and failure
Travis-CI for an application
- Create a simple application in Python (and other languages as requested by the audience)
- Write a simple unit test
- Configure Travis to run the test
Travis-CI using multiple languages
- Testing Matrix using multiple programming languages
- Setting up single test environment with multiple languages
- Compiling your own language
Travis-CI and databases
- Application using PostgreSQL database
- Application with MongoDB
If you are interested in this course, contact Gabor Szabo for more details.