Create a shopping list application.
See other projects and exercises.
- A one-line window to enter some text.
- An ADD button.
- A place where you can see the list of items added.
- Save the list in a file or a database.
- When opening the application again, show the list saved in the file.
- Allow the user to remove an item.
- Allow the user to edit an item.
- Allow the user to mark an item as "bought".
- Save the shooping list by date so it can be shown later.
- Clear the currently list to start over.
- Allow the user to see statistics on which items were bought.
- When adding new items, offer items that were previously bought.