Working on PyDigger with Upasana Shukla
- 0:00 The beginning
- 1:00 Upasana introducing herself
- 2:48 There's more than one way to do it - in Python as well
- 3:45 The method of working (Driver-Navigator)
- 4:28 Introducing the PyDigger project
- 11:15 What are we going to do?
- 11:50 Visit the Issues
- 12:50 What operating system do you use? Let's setup the development environment (The docker-compose has changed a bit since we recorded the video. See the README of the project) Upasana fixing the Docker network issue.
- 30:47 The development environment is running. Run the tests. Collect some data.
- 33:25 Updating the GitHub Actions file
- 38:25 Create a branch and commit the first change to the project. Wait for the CI system to run.
- 47:30 Looking at the GitHub Issues Does the Python project use GitHub Actions?
- 50:30 Trying to figure out the code finding the Travis-CI configuration file.
- 1:06:50 Creating a GitHub Personal Access Token
- 1:11:50 Update the stats.html template
- 1:36:40 Make it easy to fetch a specific project (add the --url parameter)
- 2:14:00 We are done! Some cleanup,git commit and git push. Sending a Pull Request
Published on 2021-05-09