Working on PyDigger with Upasana Shukla - part 3
The source code of the cwd context manager.
- 0:00 Hello - Our code is now deployed!
- 1:50 Updating the local Git of Upasana and trying to remember what we did last time.
- 8:00 Discussing the new and proper way of using Docker-compose override.
- 16:50 Get inside the docker container (exec) to run our program.
- 20:00 Trying to understand why config.yml is needed and why is it missing. #50
- 26:10 After fixing that we encounter the missing dev.yml. Because we change directory in the process and don't change it back.
- 27:10 Explaining about context managers in Python, creating one for chdir.
- 37:15 Remove the temporary directory when we are done with it using a context manager.
- 46:30 Let's figure out why the --url parameter did not have the expected impact and how to run the fetch.py properly. Let's also update the README file.
- 50:00 Start collecting the flake8 results
- 55:00 Trying to figure out why the flake8 code does not get executed.
- 1:02:30 Add the --package command line option
- 1:09:50 Finally we have Flake8 results!
- 1:12:50 Adding the Flake8 results to the datastructure and store it in MongoDB.
- 1:16:15 Trying to run mongo, the MongoDB client inside the container.
- 1:24:30 Deleting (dropping) the MongoDB database
- 1:25:50 Describing this in the README
- 1:28:00 Start looking at the web page to see the newly collected Flake8 report.
- 1:37:00 Trying to figure out the right MongoDB query
- 1:55:00 Cleaning up making sure tests are passing and the previous code still works.
Published on 2021-06-20