Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #11
- 00:00 Solving the exercise: one string in another string.
- 04:32 Solving the exercise: compare strings. Including Nóra finding a bug in my solution and fixing it.
- 12:27 Solving the exercise: ASCII CLI.
- 13:00 Loops chapter
- 14:23 for-in and while loops.
- 15:49 for-in loop on strings.
- 18:17 for-in loop on lists.
- 19:33 for-in loop on range.
- 22:58 for-in loop with early end using break.
- 26:08 for-in loop skipping parts using continue
- 28:06 for-in loop with break and continue.
- 30:58 while loop.
- 32:30 Infinite while loop.
- 34:25 while with complex expression.
- 35:28 while with break
- 38:34 De Morgan's law
- 40:25 while True
- 42:12 Duplicate input call.
- 45:11 Eliminate duplicate input call.
- 46:05 do while loop.
- 47:30 while with many continue calls.
- 50:28 Exit vs. return vs. break and continue.
- 52:25 Exercises.
Published on 2022-10-07
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post