Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #20
- 00:00 The solutions for the exercises in the files chapter
- 01:20 Solution: count numbers
- 05:30 Solution: strip newlines
- 06:17 Solution: color selector and fixing an interesting bug.
- 17:10 Solution: ROT13, discussing open with r+, and how filehandle works.
- 27:25 Solution: combine lists, trying various solutions, including one using sets and one using tuples. Sorting using lambda function.
- 1:04:10 Exercise: print lines with Report
- 1:06:30 return from a function can return a value
Published on 2022-10-17
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post