Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #15 - list methods, FIFO, LIFO
- 00:00 Lists chapter from split till first exercises.
- 00:50 for loop on lists (for in)
- 02:25 in list (in)
- 03:00 Where is the element in the list (index)
- 05:25 Index improved
- 06:30 insert element into list (insert)
- 08:25 append element to the end of a list (append)
- 08:45 remove element from list by value. (remove)
- 10:15 remove element from list by location (by index) (pop)
- 11:35 Why is it called pop? (Discussing queues FIFO and stacks LIFO)
- 14:24 Remove first element of a list (shift, pop(0))
- 15:20 Remove several elements, a sublist, from a list.
- 16:48 Use a list as a queue.
- 20:27 Use deque from collections to be a queue.
- 23:20 Use a list as a stack.
- 24:50 Use deque from collections to be a stack.
- 25:30 Exercise: Queue
- 27:00 Exercise: Stack (Reverse Polish Calculator)
- 31:15 Exercise: MasterMind
Published on 2022-10-12
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post