Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #33
- 00:00 Solutions of exercises in Regular Expressions
- 01:50 Solutions for Regexes Part 1
- 03:17 Using global and how to avoid it. Moving everything inside functions.
- 09:13 Solutions for Regexes Part 1 (continue)
- 24:54 Solutions for Regexes Part 2 (matching decimal, hexadecimal numbers)
- 28:20 compile regex
- 30:35 Solutions for Regexes Part 2 (matching negative, floating point, octal and binary numbers) a negative look-behind!
- 42:00 Solution: Sorting SNMP numbers; Parse hours log file and create report
- 44:40 Solution: Parse config INI files.
- 54:00 Solution: Replace Python
- 55:05 Solution: Match phone numbers
Published on 2022-10-31
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post