Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #9
- 00:00 Intro to this video
- 02:10 How to get MS Windows not to close the cmd when the program ends?
- 04:00 Associate file extension with a program in MS Windows
- 09:30 Solution of Number guessing game level 0.
- 13:38 Solution of Fruit Salad.
- 19:05 Comparison and Boolean
- 20:30 Comparison operators
- 20:40 Compare numbers, compare strings (ASCII, Unicode)
- 24:35 Do NOT Compare different types!
- 28:03 Complex if statement with boolean operators (and, or, not)
- 31:14 Boolean truth tables
- 32:08 Boolean values: True and False
- 35:00 Flag
- 37:15 Toggle
- 38:10 Short circuit
- 42:10 Does this value count as True or False?
- 43:15 True and False values in Python
- 43:58 Incorrect use of conditions
- 45:49 "False" is True
- 48:02 What is the type of True and False?
- 49:10 Exercises: compare numbers; compare strings
Published on 2022-10-05
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post