Programming Bootcamp for Scientists #14 - f-strings and formatted printing
- 00:00 Intro.
- 01:14 Formatted Printing.
- 01:48 format - sprintf
- 08:31 Examples using format - indexing
- 09:00 Examples using format with names
- 09:36 Format columns
- 15:00 Examples using format - alignment
- 16:18 Format - string
- 17:15 Format characters and types.
- 18:05 Format floating point numbers.
- 18:46 f-strings (formatted string literals).
- 21:01 raw f-strings.
- 22:40 What would you use in a GUI? - Templates.
- 25:02 First part of the List chapter.
- 29:00 Access single element of a list, access sublist (slice) of a list.
- 31:26 List slice with steps.
- 33:52 Change the content of a list.
- 37:25 Change with steps.
- 38:44 List assignment and list copy. (shallow copy, deep copy)
- 48:51 join
- 51:30 join list of numbers (also show map, str, and list comprehension)
- 56:59 split (divide strings, separate parts of a string).
Published on 2022-10-11
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them on the source of this page in GitHub. Source on GitHub. Comment on this post